Our Latest Thoughts:
- Los Angeles Luxury Condos The Solair
August 28, 2014
Solair was built to entice even the most picky High End Condo enthusiasts. Staff that are highly and specially trained to take care of high class clientele are at your beck and call, and it's all part of the living experience when you live at the Solair Luxury Condos in Los Angeles, CA. It's been touted that, by far, some of the absolute "Best in Class" luxury real estate in Los Angeles can be found inside this one of a kind building. Some of Solair's Features in every unit that you should come to Expect in a Condominium:
- large entry ways for moving your large items in and out of your condo
- splendid views from your balcony that WILL take your breath away
- Only the best in materials were used in construction, and only the most efficient types of fixtures were installed throughout.
- With the Italian cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and solid surfaced stone counter tops that are hand crafted with care, you can see the perfection immediately.
- Everything you need for data is already pre-wired...so no headaches when moving into your new living space.
Our High-End Condo Amenities:
- Full Service Concierge & a fully staffed receptionist, ect...
- Private cabana areas, a heated pool and a sky deck for your enjoyment year round.
- Feel safe with our onsite security 24 hrs a day, and video surveillance.
- Los Angeles Market Update – August 2014
August 26, 2014
The Los Angeles real estate market has shown it's resilience over the last 2 years. Year over year since 2012, the LA market has seen double-digit gains in home price increases. That's astounding considering the local real estate bust that occurred less than a decade ago.
Making the nations top 100 largest housing markets, Los Angeles , has shown some slowing down in price increases month over month since early this year (2014). Price "run-up's" in 2012 & 2013 were due to the lack of inventory levels as real estate investors rushed to buy up condos, townhouses, single family forclosures , and any other types of real estate that they could get their hands on.
Now that we are starting to see the market begin to slow down back to normal longer term gain levels, it's thought that other macro and micro economic factors will begin to contribute more to the Los Angeles housing market prices in the near term. Factors such as jobs, consumer price index, economic growth, unemployment, ect, will have a large impact for the next several years. Good thing LA has seen solid job-grown over the last six months. If this trend continues along with increasing income growth, the Los Angeles housing market should continue it's upward price increase trend.